STM32 MCUs Motor control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Board Manager documentation is out !

The documentation of the Board descriptions format is now available on the Motor Control Wiki, this documentation is compatible with version 6.1.2 of the MCSKD. Board Descriptions are used by the ST motor-control workbench to enable users to configur...

Zied b. by ST Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

MCSDK 6.2.0 is out!

Dear MCSDK users, MCSDK version 6.2 is now available: Download It here.Here are the main changes for this version:Hardware Compatibility : C0 Support for FOC 3-Shunt and 6 stepsH5 Support for FOC 3-Shunt and 1-ShuntAdd support of All MCUs part number...

Zied b. by ST Employee
  • 8 replies
  • 2 kudos

MCSDK documentation and your feedback

Motor Control Wiki: STM32 Motor Control Knowledge Database - stm32mcuMC Frequently asked questions (FAQ):Frequently asked questions (FAQ) - stm32mcu   The documentation of the Board descriptions format is now available on the Motor Control Wiki:   Wi...

Zied b. by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Getting source files for PWM interface

Posted on April 20, 2016 at 21:40Hi,I am building my own motor control libraries, and I need an example of the PWM interface. Looking at the FOC SDK, this function, and others like this one, is of interest to me:uint16_t PWMC_SetPhaseVoltage(CPWMC t...

jorge2 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

[SOLVED]HFI parameters tuning on IPMSM

Posted on May 21, 2016 at 00:03Hi! I'm developing software to control a small, sensorless IPMSM at very low speeds (0-90RPM) using STM FOC SDK v4.2 on a STM32F4xx. I've already got the motor (using a custom board), but I'm having trouble making it r...

jlondero by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

FOC SDK with eclipse AC6

Posted on November 09, 2016 at 16:41Hello everyone.Recently I started to create a project to make control of a BLDC engine.I used, until now, the compiler eclipse AC6. I have read here, in the forum, that some people are using the SDK with AC6.Can s...

Problems with SDK 4.3 - missing files

Posted on November 18, 2016 at 11:50It sounds stupid.Does SDK 4.3 have no *.a files?How do I import and operate the AC6 correctly?When compiling I have the following errors:make all 'Building target: STM32F30x_UserProject.elf''Invoking: MCU GCC Link...

FOC SDK 4.3 - encoder

Posted on November 21, 2016 at 19:11Hello.I want to use this SDK with encoder.I configured the encoder as the main sensor and programmed the EVB (I am using the P-NUCLEO-IHM001).The motor starts rotating, but then I turn the encoder wires off it con...

audible noise

Posted on November 30, 2016 at 16:44Hi, We have been using ST FOC SDK for more than a year. We make driver boards for HVAC motors with 1/2hp(375W)~1hp(750W). Our customer satisfies with the efficiency of our boards. However, the customer received a ...

KF Lam by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos