STM32 MCUs Motor control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MCSDK 6.3.0 is out!

Dear MCSDK users, MCSDK version 6.3 is now available: Download It here. Here are the main changes for this version: Motor Control Features: FOCAdded C0 single shunt topology support.6StepThis algorithm has been enhanced on MCSDK version 6.3 release ...

GMA by ST Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 4 kudos

Board Manager documentation is out !

The documentation of the Board descriptions format is now available on Motor Control Boards Description Wiki page, this documentation is compatible with MCSDK versions from 6.1.2. Board Descriptions are used by the ST motor-control workbench to enabl...

Zied b. by ST Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos

MCSDK documentation and your feedback

Motor Control Wiki: STM32 Motor Control Knowledge Database - stm32mcuMC Frequently asked questions (FAQ):Frequently asked questions (FAQ) - stm32mcu   The documentation of the Board descriptions format is now available on the Motor Control Wiki:   Wi...

Zied b. by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Power Measurement classes

Posted on April 17, 2018 at 17:25What are the use of the Power Measurement classes in the ST MC FOC lib v4.3?From the confidential distribution the following classes are part of MC Library module:MotorPowerMeasurementClassPQD_MotorPowerMeasurementCl...

freppa by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem with FOC Lib 4.0 examples

Posted on June 25, 2015 at 09:14I started to learn to use FOC Lib 4.0 to control a PMSM motor with encoder. I used MC workbench to configure the HW and generated code to SystemDriveParams, then I used the example project for STM32F30x_Workspace.uvmp...

song by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Motor Control Workbench 4.1

Posted on August 17, 2015 at 15:00Hi, I’m using the state observer + PLL algorithm and observer + CORDIC and i try to figure out the GAIN1, GAIN2, scaling factors and PLL KP / KI how the coefficients are calculated by ST MC Workbench v4.1 thanks fo...

Workbench limitations

Posted on August 26, 2015 at 09:19Hi, i want to run motors with Rs < 0.01 Ohm and Ld<0.010 mH (low voltage high current), but the Motor Control Workbench is limited to this values. Can someone give me the formula to compute all the parameters from t...

ST MC workbench Current sense

Posted on September 24, 2015 at 19:54Hi,I am using ST MC Workbench to design a BLDC FOC motor driver, and am running into a problem.  I am using three shunt resistors to sense current (one per channel) and am trying to use ''embedded PGA'' as an amp...

STM Studio - STM32 PMSM FOC LIBv4.2 variables

Posted on October 14, 2015 at 23:54Hi, I am running the STM32 PMSM FOC LIBv4.2, using encoder and I am trying to visualize the variables values through the STM Studio. The variable names used here are the default used in the STM32 PMSM FOC LIBv4.2I ...

cviolino by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

ST Motor Control Workbench Under Voltage Fault

Posted on February 18, 2016 at 20:17I'm using the ST Motor Control Workbench with STEVAL-IFN003V1 and my bus voltage is reading above the threshold but the Under Voltage fault light is constantly on even if I disable the low voltage checking in the ...

Konami by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos