STM32 MCUs Motor control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MCSDK 6.3.0 is out!

Dear MCSDK users, MCSDK version 6.3 is now available: Download It here. Here are the main changes for this version: Motor Control Features: FOCAdded C0 single shunt topology support.6StepThis algorithm has been enhanced on MCSDK version 6.3 release ...

GMA by ST Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 4 kudos

Board Manager documentation is out !

The documentation of the Board descriptions format is now available on Motor Control Boards Description Wiki page, this documentation is compatible with MCSDK versions from 6.1.2. Board Descriptions are used by the ST motor-control workbench to enabl...

Zied b. by ST Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos

MCSDK documentation and your feedback

Motor Control Wiki: STM32 Motor Control Knowledge Database - stm32mcuMC Frequently asked questions (FAQ):Frequently asked questions (FAQ) - stm32mcu   The documentation of the Board descriptions format is now available on the Motor Control Wiki:   Wi...

Zied b. by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Max app current on MOTOR PILOT

Hello,​I am setting up a SPMSM driving system with EVSPIN32G4 and ST Motor Control Workbench.​In ST motor Control Workbench, I set the nominal current as 23 Apk.However, the max app current is determined to 10A in MOTOR PILOT.I attached screen shots ...

0693W00000KcgOLQAZ.png 0693W00000KcgOkQAJ.png
JLee.56 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

STSPIN32F0 �?서 PIN�?� 모�?�?�서, PA14(SWD_CLK)를 특정 조건�?서 UART로 사용하였는�?�, �?�후 downlaod를 할 수 없습니다.

STSPIN32F0�?� PIN�?� 모�?�?�서, PA14(SWD_CLK)를 UART로 사용하여 log message를 보려고 구현하였습니다.그런�?� �?�후�? Download를 할 수 없어서, 문�?� 드립니다.​현재 �?� �?태�?� MCU를 다시 Download할 수 있는지요?​PIN�?� 모�?�?�서, PA14를 UART로 사용하고 다시 Download할 수 있는 방법�?�나 예제가 있으면 공유가 가능한지 문�?� 드립니다.

dkwon.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Synch TIMs on G0B1RE

Hello, I'm working with the NUCLEO-G0B1RE, controlling some motors.In order to correctly control motor I need to synchronize to timers. For this, I chose to use TIM3 and TIM15 TIM15 on Slave-Gated modeMy issue is that when the TIM3 and TIM15 start ru...

0693W00000Kc8lCQAR.png 0693W00000Kc8p3QAB.png 0693W00000Kc8o5QAB.png
Sego2 by Associate III
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to change over current protection for BLDC?

When I use the example sensorless control for BLDC ST Spin3204 and I connect it to my motor it starts for a bit but then it stops because of over current protection.How can I raise current protection to higher value?I tried to change comparator thres...

77kk by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos