STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

USB Device Library. Beginner question

Posted on May 12, 2016 at 12:44Hello friends!I'm working on implementing USBTMC class USB Device Library. The question was how to implement the transfer of bulk-out. According USBTMC specification: ''... If the last data payloadis wMaxPacketSize, th...

Tim 15 reset timer 1.

Posted on May 10, 2016 at 18:52Hi everyone.I'M using a STM32F302CB. I'm using many timers in the application. I had a problem that I find a solution with 2 timers, but I don't understand the reason why.Timer configuration: The timer 1 is using to ...

jf2 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Multichannel ADC

Posted on May 06, 2015 at 19:17 Hi, I'm developing application on STM32F0 where I use two gas sensors (CO and CO2), so I need two channels on ADC. In my main.c I only call two functions and on beginig of each function I change channel like so: ...

muliku by Associate II
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virtual Comport Driver

Posted on April 08, 2016 at 07:21Hi. we are using the VCP1.4.0 Driver to use STM32F042 USB SERIAL. But , in the Windows 10, driver happen some strange behavior. For example, when we disconnected the usb port, Windows CPU load goes up suddenly. So we...

yymo1019 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L476 had too much coffee

Posted on May 06, 2016 at 22:49I have been trying to implement the Tickless Idle feature in FreeRTOS (which comes pre-implemented for STM32 processors).In my main code I have turned off all IP except the pushbutton (EXTI0), which I want to use to wa...

mattreed9 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stuck in HAL_I2SEx_TransmitReceive_IT because Interrupts called immediately but not handled as I2S_HandleTypeDef is still locked

Posted on May 10, 2016 at 09:10Hi all,I encountered a problem, using version 1.4.4 of the I2S Hal module driver in Master TX full duplex mode. Basically I'm just writing a test program to see that it works, the idea is to transmit data and connect t...