STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Question and comments about NAND driver

I am using STM32CubeMX version 4.26.1 - haven't upgraded to 5.0 because my customer won't agree to yet, as there is some stable code produced by the older version which they don't want to regression test right now. The device is the STM32H743IITX, l...

Advice for speeding up USB writes?

Hello, we are using an STM32F7 and are saving image data to USB, using mostly the BSP code (disk_write in usbh_diskio.c -> USBH_MSC_Write in usbh_msc.c and so on). However we have found it's quite slow, 6-7 seconds to save one 400x400 image. I've s...

Read/Write specific register value on I2C

Hi,I am using STM32L031K6 MCU and SW4STM32 IDE for development. I want to read/write specific register value of i2c slave device from MCU(i2c master)Below is a code I am using.#include "main.h"   #define I2C_ADDRESS 0x3c #define MASTER_BOARD #...

hbhim by Associate II
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H7_HAL Ethernet has problem yet.

Dear Imen,Thanks for your replay.I modified my project file using your new library file(ethernetif.c)And I was testing during two days.But, It has a problem yet.Previously, there was stop the ethernet in minutes.But, there was stop the ethernet in ho...

0690X000006CuwEQAS.jpg 0690X000006CuwJQAS.jpg