STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FDCAN STM32H743ZI-NUCLEO (Transmit Problem)

Hello,i am trying to write a small example which only send 8 bytes .I am using generated code from Stm32cubeMx and i have the initialization parameter from this thread : https://community.st.com/s/question/0D50X00009XkWmjSAF/fdcan-stm32h743zinucleo-t...

Systick Timer disabled using LL, bug?

The SystemClock_Config function which is generated by CubeMX will disable Systick Timer. If you select LL Driver for RCC. After calling SystemClock_Config the SysTick->CTRL is set from 0x7 to 0x5 in the Package L4.13.1 and to 0x01 using package L4.14...

Leo_Panda by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

USB CDC device sometimes fails to receive

I'm using the USB CDC library on a STM32L452 created with CubeMX and have run into some problems with receiving data over USB. Every week or so I experience that the device stops receiving data (the transmit side works fine). In other words, the CDC_...

abaldur by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

FreeRTOS + GPIO won't work after naming GPIO

Hi all, I made a PCB with STM32F103RE. And I build a code with STM32CubeMX, which contain FreeRTOS, a GPIO input & a GPIO output. I can write a program that flash a LED driven by the output GPIO. But once I rename the GPIOs via STM32CubeMX, the LED...

SSin by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos