STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32F4 ==> LwIP_DNS

Hello sir, I want to use DNS for my project, but it is not easy, I need your help. From now, I succeed to port IP address. but it is failed to use DNS. I set the DNS on the STMC32CUBEMX and checked in the file <<Lwipopts.h>> =================Procedur...

Problem with TIM9 on NUCLEO-F767ZI board.

I'm using the NUCLEO-F767ZI board. I can get PWM to work with any timer except TIM9. The debugger shows TIM9's ARR, PSC, CCR having the values i set them to. After the call to HAL_TIM_PWM_Start (&htim9, TIM_CHANNEL_2) is made, the CEN bit in CR1 is s...

BVu by Associate III
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

USB_HOST Applikation URB-States

Is there an overview with all possible URB-states that are returned by the USB_Host function "USBH_LL_GetURBState(>>Bulk-In-Pipe<<)"​I figured out some of these, but not all of them:URB_IDLEURB_DONE - Answer receivedURB_NOTREADY - NAK received URB_NY...

FUceda by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

SIM7600SAH question ?

Dear Members,I tried to send SMS with SIM7600SAH, the code was working but now it's giving me intermittent result...The code//Clear buffer HAL_UART_Transmit_IT(&huart1,(uint8_t*)&aTxBuffer4, sizeof(aTxBuffer4)); HAL_Delay(5); HAL_UART_Transmit_IT(...