STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I am trying to use fatfs with STM32L496g. Whenever i call f_mount, i am getting res = 1, (A hard error occurred in the low level disk I/O driver). I am using a discovery board for now. The sample project that comes along with it, is working fine.

I have tried debugging, and the error comes wheneverf_mkfs -> find_volume-> checkfs -> move_window -> disk_write is called.looking at it, i see the implementation in diskio.cDRESULT disk_write ( BYTE pdrv, /* Physical drive nmuber to identify the d...

Ashei.8 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bug in SPI Transmit ?

Dear ST-Team,I am using the HAL SPI driver (v1.11.0) on an STM32L072 in blocking mode, 8-bit data size and calling HAL_SPI_Transmit. After some calls, the assert fails because the buffer I am calling it with has a non 16-bit aligned address.I think t...

anio1491 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't blink LED with HAL

Hey all,I have a 32F469IDISCOVERY BOARD that I'm trying to use with CubeIDE, and all I'm trying to do right now is blink an LED with the HAL.Starting from a new project, all periherals are initialized with their default settings.In the User Code 3 lo...

AJaro.2 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problems with using GPIOs

Hello ST CommunityI'm currently trying to understand Cortex MCUs and thought about going to LL instead o fusing the HAL.Since I've just started with the STM32G071RB, I'm having trouble configuring the Pin A5 as an output and setting it high.My code l...

Using USB OTG_HS in STM32F730R8

STM32F730R8 has embedded USB OTG_HS peripheral and internal FS OTG PHY support. What are the register settings required to run USB FS on the OTG_HS peripheral? What should be the system clock settings?

SVark.15 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos