STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Can't blink LED with HAL

Hey all,I have a 32F469IDISCOVERY BOARD that I'm trying to use with CubeIDE, and all I'm trying to do right now is blink an LED with the HAL.Starting from a new project, all periherals are initialized with their default settings.In the User Code 3 lo...

AJaro.2 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problems with using GPIOs

Hello ST CommunityI'm currently trying to understand Cortex MCUs and thought about going to LL instead o fusing the HAL.Since I've just started with the STM32G071RB, I'm having trouble configuring the Pin A5 as an output and setting it high.My code l...

Using USB OTG_HS in STM32F730R8

STM32F730R8 has embedded USB OTG_HS peripheral and internal FS OTG PHY support. What are the register settings required to run USB FS on the OTG_HS peripheral? What should be the system clock settings?

SVark.15 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F723 USB Device MSC with internal flash

Hi!I am using stm32f723 to implement usb device mass storage.I try to mass storage using an internal flash, but I get a message that the formatting is not complete.I have developed it by referring to the link below, and I have confirmed the same valu...

SKoh.12 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L476RG FreeRTOS multithread issue

Hi Experts,I am using STM32L476G MPU, (which sensortile board) and used the following SDK & sensortile BLE example.~\STSW-STLKT01_V1.3.1\Projects\SensorTile\Applications\BLE_SampleAppAdded FreeRTOS support for multithread in my BLE example.~\STSW-STL...

Update only one section with code/functions

Hello,I was wondering if it was allways necassary to implement a bootloader and load the entire app to flash. Would it be possible to place some frequently updated functions in an own section (with variables stored in own section in Ram) and only upd...

machinist by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem with USB CDC on STM32F4-Discovery

Hello.I'm working with STM32F4-Discovery. I use USB CDC VCP for transmit data from ADC to PC and receive command from PC to change timer period. Program is written with HAL drivers, with help of CubeMX. Problem is with receiving command, because some...

leonsk by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos