STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

HAL_UART_DMA_Receive problem

Hi guys.I have a problem with this hal function.The problem is that every time I use this function the first byte received is not what I transfer to it.For example when I send AT (ESP8266 AT command) to the module it must return AT OK,but every time(...

sending data problem LWIP without RTOS

Hello,I am trying to send data periodically as a client in MCU.I am using program called SocketTest v 3.0.0 from PC.Connection is OK but I can't see other values.These are my codes.---------------------in main.c------------------------   #include "m...

Zek_De by Senior
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

MCU freezes when starting ADC in DMA mode

Hello, i want to start an ADC in DMA Mode, but everytime i run HAL_ADC_Start_DMA the MCU stops.Here is the section of my code where it happens: if(newpwmperiod == 1 && adc_dma_status == 0){ HAL_UART_Transmit(&huart2, test, 4, HAL_MAX_DELAY); ...

AKons by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

SDIO + SD Card + USB MSD .....Windows Problem

Hey everybody,I just got it working that I can use my SD Card as an USB MSD. I can write, read and delete files. Everything looks good.The only problem is that when I connect the USB cable to my computer it takes like 2-3 minutes until the SD card is...

JCorn.2 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

IrDA not working on L0-series

Using CubeMX v5.3.0 to generate IrDA on USART2 at both 115200 and 9600 baud doesn't seem to work. I have enabled both the interrupt and DMA in CubeMX and left both pins pulled high. The generated code was then opened in Keil uVision V5.28.0.0 where I...

Erfdd by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Ethernet Buffer issue.

I need some help. I'm using the STM32F46 with the PHI(LAN8742A) to communicate with Android's Tablet using LWIP. The communication works great, but after sent some data from the tablet to the MCU, the communication collapse. If I increase the size of...

SArma by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos