STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32F070 bootloader

Here below image of the MCU on my two nucleo boards. I tried to program the MCUs using SMT32CubeProgrammer and USB-TTL converter connected to USART1 via pin PA9 and PA10, BOOT pin tied to 3V3. I press the reset button, then try to connect F070 MCU bu...

0690X00000AqjarQAB.jpg
ABarb.5 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

LIBUSB_ERROR_PIPE on Read in DFU mode

I am working on a tool for embedded Linux that can update MCU firmware on a NUCLEO-L4A6ZG. I power up the MCU in DFU mode and connect using LibUsb in user mode.I get an error when a try to read from address: 0x08000000First I successfull write the ad...

HAL_ADC_Start_DMA example, always get value 0

hi guys, i'm stm freshman, I am trying to read the adc value by using the adc example of stm32f4, I added bold code to get uhADCxConvertedValue value, but uhADCxConvertedValue value always get 0 Whether I connect adc pin to grounded or vcc.the led4 ...

yuming by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

What to do with unused H7 USB power pins?

I am laying a board for the first time with a an STM32H745ZIT and I'm wondering how I should connect the 2 unused USB power supply pins? I can't find anything in the data sheets, but I'm guessing I can leave them unconnected or maybe ground the input...

RMcCa by Senior II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos