STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32 WinUSB driver Autobinding. Get it here.

Posted on July 02, 2012 at 05:36Hey guys, I just wanted to share something cool I did recently.For people that are making custom peripherals (that don't abide by a particular class like HID, MSD, etc) it is very advantageous to have a generic USB dr...

dkattan by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

lwIP TCP STM32F7

I'm developing an ethernet application on a NUCLEO-F746ZG board using the LWIP library. My app basically consists of the board (ip:192.168.1.21) is receiving a message every 20ms form a TCP client (my PC ip: 192.168.1.150) while the board sends UDP m...

0690X000008i5uZQAQ.png

USB composite CDC + DFU

I would like to use DFU and CDC composite USB devices on STM32L433.Implemented USB descriptors to support DFU and CDC.However DFU was not enumerated properly.Looks like this is USB driver issue.Depending on PID,DFU is enumerated or not.i.e.In case PI...

Add FreeRTOS to Discovery Node IoT Kit

Has anyone added FreeRTOS to the discovery node iot kit?I've ported freertos several times before (and have donei t on the Nucleo f411) without issue...but it is getting hung up as I try to get it set up with the discovery kit.I am setting the sys ti...

DSabo by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos