STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

CMSIS RTOS V1 : DSP and semaphore issues

Hi,I am using STM32F405, STM32Cube_FW_F4_V1.24.2, STM32CubeIDE, CMSIS RTOS V1, and CMSIS DSP library. I would like to use FFT and semaphores in my project.Does semaphore not work with CMSIS DSP? I know I can get semaphores as well as the DSP related ...

DLim.16 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

IAP over UART

Hello all,I know this has been probably done to death,but Just a quick link or some pointer if possible :I am using an ESP8266 to flash code to an STM32F103 over the UART.Basically I want to do what the "Flash Loader Demo" STM utlity does, by using t...

TFern by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 MCUs IDE

Forwarded fromhttps://www.embedded-computing.com/home-page/rt-thread-iot-os-launches-rt-thread-studioRT-Thread has launched RT-Thread Studio, an integrated development environment for the open-source RT Thread IoT RTOS. A customized version of the Ec...

PPete.11 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Doxygen bug in usb_device.c.

Getting some doxygen warnings:usb_device.c:94: warning: unbalanced grouping commandsusb_device.c:98: warning: unbalanced grouping commandsI think the file is missing a couple of @defgroup or @addtogroup./* USER CODE BEGIN Header */ /** ***********...

MSipo by Senior II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEX to DFU without files in C#?

Hi everyone,I'm working on an app to configure an STM32 based DFU device and I don't want to deal with the file system. Everything works now except one step, going from Intel HEX to a DFU image directly so I can write it to the device. The ST DFU ima...

DVoro.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos