STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32F207(NUCLEO-F207ZG)-USB

hi,i programmed to interface USB from micro controller to PC, in PC using terminal software i try monitor the transmitted data, i tried with many terminal software(putty, hyperterminal, docklight, realterm) but i could not receive the data,but can re...

Cvadi.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Transmitting DATA using USB in STM32H743

Hi,I am having some problem transmitting data over USB.i'm transmitting '|' and '.' continuously but i'm missing some data when i receive data .i'm getting like "||.|.|.|..||||.|.|"I generated code using CubeMX. Even in reference manual there is no c...

VPras by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

osTimer Callback Context and Priority

I'm using STM32L152RET with FreeRTOS (cmsis wrapper) for my product. I'm struggling to understand the priority and context of the freertos "timer interrupt". We use a cmsis wrapper (code generated from CubeMX) and the freertos based timer task is ref...

usb host cdc enumeration problems

Hello,i need to create a simple communication between a stm32f103 usb device and a stm32f407 usb host. I configured a simple program for led blink of stm32f103 and it works correctly. Practically i connect the usb device to my laptop with "PuTTY", i ...

MMang.17 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F4 DFU / Crystal Initial Startup Issue

Hello. First of all I should start by saying I'm new to embedded development and have a lot to learn. We're using an STMF413 and I'm unable to get the device to register in DFU mode on a Windows PC. I've used DFU to flash other STMF413's before with ...

AlexA by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ethernet with lwip

Hi!I have problems using Ethernet with an STM32H743ZIT6 chip. Im using the suggested lan8742 ETH PHY. And I generated the code with cubeMx. My problem is that I cant find any good sample codes on the net, and I think Im not configuring correctly the ...

USB Drive Issue

Hello ,I want to see my pen drive as drive in computer as normal drive I want in my project that my sd card and pen drive both will seen as two seprate drive in my computerI have done sd card by USBMSD , but i could not do it for pen drive Part No: ...