STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! STM32H7 Flash Memory Corruption During Read/Write

I have a custom bootloader in my application. This bootloader write some data in one of the sectors in the STM32H7, lets call this data "bootloader flash data".This bootloader flash data is written to/read from multiple times during DFU, and to get i...

AAgar.2 by Associate III
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Read system clock in LL driver

Hi Everyone,I'm working with LL driver and want to read the system clock. There is this function:LL_RCC_GetSystemClockFreq(PCLK1_Frequency)to get the frequencies but although I include stm32f1xx_ll_rcc.h, I receive this Error'PCLK1_Frequency' undecla...

IDavo.1 by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F767ZI Nucleo LwIP + RTOS not working

I have used CubeMX to generate a project with All defaults + LwIP enabled (no RTOS) and it runs well. I receive an IP address via DHCP and can ping the board. When I add the FreeRTOS with CubeMX the TCP stack is not running. No ARP, no DHCP and no Pi...

DHibb.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

I created a code for STM32H743ZI lwip RTOS socket server that can connect multiple clients ,I've an issue in binding of server to socket after terminating and recreating the server thread when ethernet cable is removed and reconnected.

Termination of server thread and closing the connection is done in the disconnection of ethernet cable and the thread is recreated when ethernet cable is reconnected, the accepted clients run in separate threads. I am also terminating client handle t...

PREDATOR by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos