STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FOTA using UART bluetooth

I am using an STM32F302CB MCU, I intend to program my device remotely via a mobile app connected with the embedded system through a BT( UART connected).What I understood:-1.) The ST bootloader can be used to flash the MCU by sending some commands to ...

Svish.2 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

on mapping gpio to EXTI on stm32f479xx

Hello,I'm maintaining an RTOS application. It apparently has some GPIOs configured as input interrupts and its startup assembler code has some references to EXTI interrupt lines and handlers like this.... .word   EXTI0_IRQHandler         /* EXTI Line...

PDatt.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't receive from USB bulk endpoint despite Windows enumerates and libusb reads descriptor of STM32 custom device class (USB_OTG periph)

For a fast ADC sampling USB device, I am using the USB 2.0 High Speed capable STM32F733 with the embedded USB-HS PHY. In USBView, I can see that the device is enumerated, the libusb code opens the device and claims interface, but when I try to receiv...

ETywo.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Only DFU is recognized, not CDC on F070CB

Good afternoonReceived my first own PCB back with a STM32F070CB chip...When I pull the Boot0 pin high, I see that the host PC sees it as a DFU device...But under normal condition when using the CDC class I see following message on the host:[17770.689...

Davorin by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos