STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Rebooting into bootloader mode from software?

Hi all, I am pretty new to STM32 development and pretty green to embedded systems in general.The main goal I am trying to achieve is receiving firmware updates from a master controller over UART. I am using a STM32F091CC chip on my slave device and w...

0693W000000VIrUQAW.png
MFord.1 by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

FATFS f_write, writes wrong content when source/destination buffer is in CoreCoupledMemory with the use of DMA template using CubeMx.

Our setup:- We use DMA2 controller in conjunction with SDIO to use the physical SDCard. Given : We choose to put the STACK into core coupled memory (only accessible by CPU), since this reduces the DMA latency (see AN4031 Rev3, chapter 2.1.3). - The p...

RHerm by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

ARMGCC to ARMClang

I used CubeMX to generate the Makefile project. Only ARMGCC can compile this project. But I want to use ARMClang to compile the project, how to change the Makefile.This is one of my Makefiles that currently supports C/C++.############################...

XXxGB.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

DFU boot into NUCLEO-G431KB board.

I'm planning to build a custom board with the STM32G431KB on it and it needs to be programmed via USB.So I bought NUCLEO-G431KB board and soldered a USB cable on it.Red on VinBlack on GNDWhite on PA11 USB_DMGreen on PA12 USB_DPI also hooked PB8-boot ...

WSpar.1 by Associate III
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos