STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Programming STM32 over ethernet

I was wondering if there was any example code or some documentation on programming the STM32h7 over the Ethernet port. Instead of connecting a JTAG connector to the board to program I would like to use the Ethernet port through a switch. Anyone able...

USB Mass Storage

I am using stm32f072 discovery board... I want to save data in SD Card and send that data on USB. Can you tell me the approach?Other thing is Can I write data on pendrive directly?

STM32H7 USB_DEVICE configuration problem

Hi,in my Project i am using the STM32H743VI processor in a custom board design. My CubeMX configuration is attached. The problem is that after i configure the USB_DEVICE stack in CubeMX and generate the Code i can not anymore connect to the board ove...

MZogh by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Remote Wakeup signalling on STM32F7xx. My full-speed CDC device doesn't appear to generate the remote wakeup signal.

Environment:STM32F756IAR Embedded Workbench IDE - Arm 8.40.1USB CDC device, Full SpeedFreeRTOSProblem:Remote wakeup function does not work. I've set the remote wake-up attribute in the config descriptor. The host enters suspend. My device doesn't wak...

MFOGA.1 by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wakeup does not work on USB Device(ST32F407)

My hid device is numbered and receives/transmit data from/to Win10 hid driver.The D5: Remote Wakeup descriptor is set to 1Unfortunately, I looked through the analyzer and saw that there were no changes of D+ D signals when installing the RWUSIG bit....

VAlec.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Composite HID host

I have finally developed a working example of the HID host for the STM32H743. The current code works with either a keyboard or a mouse and was extracted from the STM32H743I-EVAL_USBH-FS example. It runs on a generic STM32H743 based development board ...

BBert by Associate III
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos