STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

2 Ethernet for STM32F427ZIT6

Hi,I am using STM32F427ZIT6 micro controller for one application.I want 2 ethernet interfaces for this project.Does STM32F427ZIT6 support 2 ethernets?Please help me how to achieve this.Thanks in advance,Dinesh

DKS by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trigger IAP ethernet mode from software

I'm running a NUCLEO-F429Zi discovery board inside a machine that I remotely control over the internet. I would like to do a firmware upgrade from remote as well.It can be done with TFTP in app programming, but most examples use a hardware button to ...

WSpar.1 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hello guys, I am on project that requires over the air firmware update Is there any guide+firmware for this task (eg from CUBEMX)?

I am using Nucleo-f446re and communicate with a server trought a GPRS telematic device ( the communication with the telematic device is through uart protocol). My average firmware size is 35kB. I can safely transmit the hex file to the MCU but I ne...

CMSIS DSP arm_rfft_q15 troubleshooting

Hello I am trying to perform FFT on real data sampled with ADC However, first I need to perform it on test data that I generated inside my code to verify it would workI set parameters: frequency, buffer size, sampling rate (buffsize 512)then I gener...

hashtala by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

f_open not working in stm32f4 with FATFS

I'm using STM32F4 Discovery board and its expansion board for SD-card interfacing. I'm using SD-cards with DMA2 and STM32CUBEIDE FW_F4 V1.24.2Before pointing out error I want to attach below link as a reference which I've used in my code -https://co...

0693W000002lhz4QAA.png
Rsrma.1 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos