STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ethernet can not get ip when used with RTOS

Hi,We are trying to build a custom board to connect to AWS IoT over Ethernet. We have started working on NUCLEO-F429 board before designing our custom board. I am using the CubeMX configurator to create a project.The problem is, the lwIP works very w...

Resolved! CDC_Host does not transmit data

Hi,I am struggling for a while to get the CDC_Host to work. Steps that I have taken are:Create a MX Cube USB Host HS port projectset correct frequencies 8Mhz for HSI, heap=1200 stack 800 (tried various values with no effect)Generate the code (eWarm a...

0693W000005BR9WQAW.png
Paulus by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L412 DFU mode after reset

Hi,I was wondering on how to access USB DFU mode on STM23L412.As it seems, I'll have to power up the board to be able to reach it.Just resetting does not seem to be enough...Is this so, or am I doing something wrong?I tie Boot0 to VDD and pull nRESET...

b.a. by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

LWIP Get Long URL

I just learn try to make RAW API LWIP http server. I have done with simple html. I just used MX_LWIP_Process(); Now I want to handle long url like 192.168.1.10/menu/config/hardware/... I have made many sub folders in fs folder, but it only work when ...