STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Firmware version verification

is it possible to verify the FW version of MCU using stlink or some other stm tool ?i have programmed my MCU with FW version 5.5.5 and i would like to verify using JTAG or stlink or some other stm tool.someone told me it is factory protected you cann...

ALE1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Set boot address on stm32f446 nucleo

Hi there!I want so offset the application in the flash at 0x08004000, so that I can use the first sector 0 for individual persistent data. I found out that I have to change the following lines:FLASH (rx)   : ORIGIN = 0x8004000, LENGTH = 496K (Linker ...

NGros by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 USB High Speed read SD card only 1 MB/s

Hello!I am using STM32F427VGT with USB3300 as USB high speed device mass storage class. I want to read data from SD card to a PC and I am only able to get transfer speed about 1 MB/s. What is the real maximum read speed that I can get with this hardw...

dzikos by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

In Application Program to STM32H750 .

hi I am using STM32H750 MCU in my custom board. I want program by using IAP(in application program) . I wrote main boot code size of 19k and (flash size I took 32k from IROM1:0x08000000 - 0x8000) , I programmed to application address is 0x0800800...

srikanth by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hi, I try to communication with two stm32f4 via CAN bus. the first board (which transmit the message) as can1 and the second (which receive the message) as can2. I'm using the new HAL_CAN function.

In polling mode, HAL_CAN_AddTxMessage() returns HAL_OK, but HAL_CAN_GetRxMessage() returns HAL_CAN_ERROR_PARAM. In interrupt mode, the function HAL_CAN_RxFifo0MsgPendingCallback() never has been called (CAN1_RX0_IRQHandler not been called). Also HAL...

AS.5 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos