STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! How to power up stm32f407g

I just opened up my brand new STM32F407G board, checked that JP1 was on and Both CN3 jumpers were on, and plugged it into a USB port and nothing happens. No lights, no nothin.can someone help.

JEasl.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Semaphore in C++

I have a problem with operating the traffic light from the class method - every time the program crashes at that point.Here is a simplified example for understanding what I'm writing about:Class:class IO_control { int num;   public: osSemaphoreId...

LUrba.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32F745 USB endpoint EPENA stuck CDC/MSC

I have an intermittent issue with a USB composite device on STM32F745 where an endpoint is failing to send data back to the PC and then the PC resets the connection.I've applied the interrupt disabling from https://community.st.com/s/question/0D50X00...

My question is can USB CDC be used to transfer text file from an SD card to PC the same way as we copy a file from a USB Flash drive?

I try to make a data logger, I'm using STM32F407 DISCOVERY and store the data into the SD. I have to use the USB port for communication between STM to PC for logging status. Eventually, after recording, I want to download the file the same way we cop...

Resolved! How can I back to use UBS-Link?

My stm32l4 discovery kit iot node b-l475e-iot01 stopped the connection via connector 8, I couldn't do it at all, so I used ST-LINK V2, I got communication, but I can't use the USB again, I didn't touch the hardware, absolutely nothing.

RSant.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels