cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to transfer data from Windows PC to STM32H753ZIT6 board using udp/tcp

AK.10
Associate

Hello Everyone,

i am desperadely looking for help/guide on how to transfer data from a Windows PC to a controller using tcp / udp (via ethernet connection) and how to use the transferred data as an signed integer for some operations (for example setting some Output oft he controller). The transferred Data from the PC is only an intiger which ranges from -50 to 250. It doesnt matter if the controller has a fixed ip-adress or not. I have read some documents and guides regarding lwip and using webservers for the data transfer, but this isn’t what i am looking for.

Excample:

1.     Connecting the controller with a PC via Ethernet

2.     typing for example „50“ in the PC -> sending data to the controller

3.     Using this Information for some operations.

I have a Nucleo-H753ZI Board.

On how to configure my board for this process i found the followed link. Is this the right way for me?

https://community.st.com/s/article/How-to-create-project-for-STM32H7-with-Ethernet-and-LwIP-stack-working

Hope someone could help me.

Kind regards

Arian

2 REPLIES 2
MSG_ST
ST Employee

Hi,

There's some applications on STM32H7 that you can refer to it as an entry point than personalize it according to your need :

TCP Client/Serveur sur NUCLEO-H723ZG

UDP Client/Serveur sur STM32H735G-DK

Regards

Mahdy

PG.9
Associate III

Greetings !

@AK.10​  I am having the exact requirement as yours . If you have already achieved , can you provide suggestions to achieve this .

Thanks