STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to start bootloader from application code

I tried this code:    // BOOTLOADER starten -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------    void (*SysMemBootJump)(void);                              // Funtkion Jump definieren    volatile uint32_t add...

BHeiß.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H7 + FreeRTOS: Newlib (sprintf) functions work only on every alternate task and it fails in rest of the tasks

Hello MembersI am facing an issue while using standard library functions such as sprintf() on STM32H7 & Free RTOS platform (newlib)IDE- Atollic true studio 9.3.0RTOS: Free RTOS + heap_5Controller : STM32H743XXI have configured FreeRTOS to enable newl...

USB comms getting started.

I am tasked to create a usb driver for a board running STM32H745 chip. I have been trying to use the datasheet to get the usb driver going. The boards will always run in device mode and has a usb-b cables plugged in at powerup for most of my testsI h...

LHoug.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H750VBT6 cannot program after bootload.

Dear Sir My customer use STM32H750VBT6 for their product at Jan 2020. They success to program a bootloader into MCU, after boot-load, the MCU can load an application firmware into it. They produced over 10 kpcs at production line. The Date code: 004 ...

PLaw.2 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

REST API on STM32F4 with lwIP

Dear all,I am using lwIP over STM32F4 and I would add REST API to my project.I try to understand how to do that, and the only way that I have found is to use CGI. The problem is the reply: I can reply only with a static file present in the SDCARD (th...

LFerr.3 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

USB HID Descriptor creation with STRING_INDEX

This is possibly the wrong place to ask, but I can't find a relevant place. I'm trying to build a USB HID descriptor that uses the STRING_INDEX, STRING_MIN and STRING_MAX usages, I can see how to build them in the USB HID specification documentation,...

JLalo.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos