STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32 USB VCP racing condition

I've noticed that when I connect my STM32F3Discovery board, configured as a USB virtual COM port, using only the USER cable, I will get the "USB device not recognized" error on the windows side, and more specifically "Device descriptor failed" in dev...

IJoe.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F103 HAL UART Receive Interrupt not working

I'me using STM32F103C8 MCU with Stm32CubeIDE 1.6.1. Project uses CMSIS OS v1 and 3 UARTs enabled global interrupts. UART settings 57600 8 N 1 for all three.Interrupts handled in the callback:uint8_t rxByte[UART_COUNT] = {0}; QueueHandle_t uartQueue...

RaJa by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! A problem with I2C and ADS1115

I get always zeros from my code. Is there something you see immediately.This is what TI tells me to do (I have ADS1115).For example, to write to the configuration register to set the ADS111x to continuous-conversion mode and thenread the conversion r...

LMI2 by Lead
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Get data from USB_ReadPacket function

I am using a STM32F4 on a custom board with USB configured as custom hid device.I need to know how to get the received data from the USB_ReadPacket placed inside the HAL_PCD_IRQHandler (I suppose this is the function called when the device receive da...

VCapu by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't Ping Device After Writing to QSPI w/ RTOS

I have full IwIP functionality inside a RTOS task due to this knowledge article: How to create project for STM32H7 with Ethernet and LwIP stack workingI am able to erase, write, and read the QSPI flash using a BSP_QSPI test function inside main. Thi...

DWill.4 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos