STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Creating bootloader for STM32F746GZ .

Hi guys.. I have to create a bootloader for the micro  STM32F746GZ . I have already an existing application for such a micro. I need to create the bootloader and then jumping from bootloader to the existing application. Any ideas about how to do it i...

SGasp.1 by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

HID - CDC Composite inf file on Windows 10

I am trying to learn about implementing a composite usb device. I have seen that Cube does not provide a ready solution for this and so I downloaded the USB FW library along with the examples. There is an example for a HID-CDC composite.I have seen t...

DRega.1 by Associate III
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! MSC Class USB Device descriptor

Hello,I have setup the USB Device as MSC Class, connected to SD Card so once I connect to PC I can access to SD by Windows Explorer. It is shown as generic USB Device. How can I configure with a custom name descriptor?Thank you

lukin by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Looks like a silIcon bug in MAC Ethernet controller on STM32H753 MCU: unexpected IRQ execution after transmittion of 0x80000000 packets

Hi everybody. We're facing some issues with MAC Ethernet controller on STM32H753 MCU. Situation looks like a silicon bug: after transmitting of 2147483648 (0x80000000) packets over Ethernet the internal MAC controller in the specific circumstances st...

Resolved! MDMA Config on STM32H7 with FatFS and FreeRTOS

I use a STMH743ZI Nucleo board with an SD card (SDMMC1 peripheral). The SDMMC peripheral and SD Card initialization are successful, as FatFS init too (FATFS_LinkDriver). The problem comes when the FatFS lib wants to mount the SD Card. After configuri...

ranciere by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos