STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! STM32H7 Ethernet Destination MAC address

Hi Guys,I'm trying to do basic communication via Ethernet on a Nucleo H723 board. I would just like to send and receive a few Layer 2 frames. I'm going through the reference manual and the ETH HAL files to learn how the ethernet peripheral works. Wha...

USART BOOTLOADER launched from user application & flash has readout protection set, how can USART BOOTLOADER load new code to flash?

It seems unprotected flash can be programmed and then protected using user application launched native STM32 USART BOOTLOADER, but protected flash can only be cleared, but not reprogrammed without also having access to the boot pin configuration. (A...

PMoor.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to set? fatfs runs at 50MHz?

I set sdmmc and fatfs at 50MHz.But under code error.res = f_mkfs(USERPath, FM_ANY, 0, workBuffer, sizeof(workBuffer)); if (res != FR_OK) { Error_Handler(); }sdmmc clock set 20MHz it is ok.Why sdmmc dosen't run at 50MHz?cubemx version : 6.2.0cubeide v...

JLee.21 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F429 CAN bus and USB VCP

Hi everyone, I have 32F429IDISCOVERY and I want to make some ''CAN to USB converter'', but when i choose CAN1 or CAN2 and USB device with Virtual COM port, device not identified in windows 10 with error 43 (A request for the USB device descriptor fai...

PAnde.2 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

USB device whitout VBUS

Hello, I have a problem with USB device and VBUS, I have tried on several posts but I have not found the solution.I try to explain, I use STM32H743, USB_OTG_HS, USB_DEVICE, COMUNICATION DEVICE CLASS and the problem is precisely VBUS which enters on p...

mBosc.11 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L4 SD CARD FATFS Example not working

Hello,I have a system based on STM32L452 with SDCARD. I can read and write in the SD card using the HAL functions but when I try to integrate the FATFS file system I have issues with DMA when trying to read/write to the SDA card (interrupts never arr...

I am using STM32nucleof446re board and using freeRTOS as third party.I made two simple tasks which used printf statement that "task1/2 is running "​.But when I want to debugge mode and started tracing then I am unable to see anything on ITM console.

I am using STM32nucleof446re board and using freeRTOS as third party.I made two simple tasks which used printf statement that "task1/2 is running ".But when I want to debugge mode and started tracing then I am unable to see anything on ITM console.I ...

SGupt.10 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos