STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Erase command bootloader not responding

Hello everyone, I'm trying to do an erase command for 2 pages but it accepts the command with an ack but after that nothing happens and the bootloader nacks all other commands I waited at least 40 seconds after the erase command but no ack or nack. A...

0693W00000BdS2gQAF.png
Skelc.1 by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! DFU over USB not working - HSE not detected?

Hello all, I am currently unable to solve this issue:I use STM32F401RET6 with USB functionality (COM port). USB works just fine when in normal runtime, but I am unable to reach the DFU.I think that for some reason the HSE is not detected or some othe...

0693W000000VsDVQA0.png 0693W000000VsE9QAK.png

I am trying to use the usb fat driver on cube mx... I am not able to get APPLICATION READY as a state.. I am just able to get APPLICATION_START and APPLICATION _DISCONNECT.. What could be wrong ? Thanks a lot

static void USBH_UserProcess (USBH_HandleTypeDef *phost, uint8_t id) { /* USER CODE BEGIN CALL_BACK_1 */ switch(id) { case HOST_USER_SELECT_CONFIGURATION: break;   case HOST_USER_DISCONNECTION: Appli_state = APPLICATION_DISCONNECT; b...

SGasp.1 by Senior
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Update code remotely

Hi all,I’am working with some nucleo board si ce a while. Now I’am planning to build my first personal board. And my final objective is to be able to update my code in my board remotely. Is it possible ? I have read some article update firmware remot...

SBaro.11 by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

FreeRTOS and timebase interrupt priority

I’m using STM32Cube MX 6.2.1, STM32Cube IDE 1.6.1 and STM32Cube_FW_H7_V1.9.0 for a STM32H7A3 project. As recommended, I configured the HAL time base source to a timer other than systick. (TIM17) If I understand correctly, FreeRTOS uses systick and se...

AMacI.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos