STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32F767ZI and LWIP HTTPD

Hello,I have a simple web server running on STM23F7. I can control LEDs via Ethernet and display sensor values on the web. The question is how to achieve automatic refresh of data from the sensor. Using HTML, I can refresh the whole page every 1 seco...

DJeze.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nucleo G0B1RE as a Host USB CDC

Is it actually possible to configure a STM32G0B1 as a Host USB CDC to open a VCP? I have a STM32L476 configured as OTG USB device. The PC can open a VCP port and send some commands. Not problem with this. I'm wondering if I can use the G0B1 as a Host...

xpp07 by Senior
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Isochronous transfer from USB webcam

Hi, I'm going to get images from usb webcam with STM32F746Disco.I implemented the code based on the information in the forums discussed in the past.The usb host mode is FS and my usb cam works in FS mode.The processes of getting the frame type, the f...

KWata.13 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How add LwIP in a non-Ethernet device?

Hi,This is my first project trying to use lwIp, so sorry for all the mistakes that i could be making...The thing is that i would need to use lwIp over a STM32F479VI LQFP100. But this mcu does not have Ethernet, so the lwIp option does not appear in C...

DCajigal by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels