STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-AZRTOS-L5 Azure RTOS version upgrade

I am using X-CUBE-AZRTOS-L5 on my project. Also will use X-CUBE-CELLULAR for 4G connection. X-CUBE-CELLULAR uses Azure RTOS version 1.9.0 but X-CUBE-AZRTOS-L5 uses 1.8.0. Cellular package uses NetX features comes with 1.9.0. I use CubeIDE and make se...

MKILI.3 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32H745 not works with KSZ8081RNA

Hello!I am trying to run ping on my board with STM32H745 (similar to NUCLEO-H745ZI-Q). Instead of the standard LAN8742, I have to use KSZ8081RNA. On the advice of @Piranha​ and @Pavel A.​ in other branches, I leave almost everything as it is in the L...

0693W00000NqMBCQA3.png
IOvch by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

USBX device storage class + filex

I want to make a Filesystem with FileX and use the usbx device storage class to get access to the files. I successfully created a FileX filesystem on ram. I found the examples Ux_Device_MSC, this uses the sd card for the file system.In ux_device_msc....

CButz.1 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

AZURE RTOS USB CDC

Hello , I am working on NUCLEO-H745ZIQ board. I have to use the AZURE RTOS USB of CDC.How much data can we access through usb? I am using usb fs can I get the 100MBps speed for communication? there are some links of video for usb azure rtos. can we ...

MDeva.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels