STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! STM32 web server how use AJAX calls?

Hi,Can anyone direct me to an example project or code that shows how I can use an AJAX call to access information from an STM32H743 (or similar) web server?I have SSI and CGI running with LWIP but I would like to update the browser without refreshin...

F411RE USART2: Cannot Achieve 3M Baud Rate

I am testing F411RE Nucleo USART speed.Sample code is: STM32Cube_FW_F4_V1.26.0\Projects\STM32F411RE-Nucleo\Examples_LL\USART\USART_Communication_TxRx_DMAAt PC side, I am using Putty as serial receiver.So far, the highest working baud rate is slightly...

0693W00000LxJHXQA3.png
HDaji.1 by Senior
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H74xxx USART1 Bootloader default pins

Hi,We are using STM32H747IG microcontroller in our custom board and have connected the USART1 pins PA9 & PA10 to the host processor to update the firmware using UART.The USART1 pins PB14 & PB15 are connected to the LEDs using a NPN transistor and wil...

STM32F4: FAT on NVM memory

hi,I have 2 disks.disk is SD card with FAT. Here is all workingdisk is NVM N25Q256A. Here I have problems.For NVM memory I set sector to 4096 with page 256 bytes. This memory has erase sector 4kB. Datasheet of this memory I attached. And my problem i...