STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32G4 HAL LL Power Management

How do I include the HAL power drivers in cube mx? I have an STM32G4 per the documentation here link I should be able to load the HAL LL Power driver. I am currently porting over code from pre CubeMX where they directly included all the stm32g4xx_ll...

tangotoo by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Timer Output Compare Fast Enable not doing what I think it should according to manual, ask for simpler/alternative explanation

Playing with STM32F746 disco, CMSIS-only, directly with registers, in C. CubeIDE 1.8.0, Win10. Gives a good intuitive understanding of how things work. For now, I'm practicing cascading the Timers in various ways (successfully). The thing I failed to...

0693W00000KcqjOQAR.bmp 0693W00000KcqmmQAB.bmp
ilyus by Senior II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why does the ST software have different names for registers than the documentation does? I am trying to program the STM32G031 I read the documentation then I have to search in the files for what you renamed it to.

I am looking at RM0444 page 402 and 404 (Rev 5) Documentation SoftwareADC_ISR ADC1->ISRADC_IER ADC1->IERADC_CR ADC1->CRADC_CFGR1 ADC1->CFGR1ADC_CFGR2 ADC1->CFGR2ADC_SMPR ADC1->SMPRADC_AWD1TR ADC1->TR1 ?????ADC_AWD2TR ADC->TR2 ?????ADC_CHSELR ADC->CHS...

KiptonM by Lead
  • 11 replies
  • 4 kudos

bootloader for stm32G031k8t6

hello,I try to write a bootloader function fo the STM32g03 MCUthis is the code:void JumpToBootLoader(void){ UART_HandleTypeDef huart2;// System boot function pointer:void (*StartBootLoader)(void);// System address for the F76xxx family (see ST AN2606...

Yben .1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos