STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32H7 Ethernet Big Data

Hi everyone, I started a new project with STM32H7-DISCO and need to receive 64KB of data via UDP. I tested ST example with FreeRtos but it gives a hard fault above 4KB. I tried many things such as increasing descriptors and MPUs according to these de...

Resolved! NUCLEO STM32L073 USART2 RX doesn't work

Hi everyone,I'm currently trying to implement USART2 in the Nucleo STM32L073, but despite i see frames coming from the other chip, i can't have any interrupt in RX (configured to get byte by byte). I also tried the polling method but it doesn't work ...

0693W00000Nr9fkQAB.png 0693W00000Nr9g9QAB.png 0693W00000Nr9giQAB.png 0693W00000Nr9iFQAR.png
TKopp.67 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Azure RTOS connection to Azure IoT hub

Hello,I have some, maybe senseless, questions about X-CUBE-AZRTOS and it's applications. I have downloaded and checked this firmware, and also examples.Here my questions:1 - Since Low-level driver interface handles connection between NeX Duo Core and...

Ethernet Rx interrupt issue on STM32F7

Hello guys, so I'm trying to establish an Ethernet communication between my PC and STM32F746G-DISCO without using LWIP. I set the Rx mode to interrupt and configured the MPU now the problem is the interrupt only works for 4 times. After looking I fou...

FSoui.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos