STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM2Cube slow downloading

Hello,I have a problem with download speed updates of SW STM32CumbeMX and STM32CubeIDE and downloading packages. I find that I download it from 92.122.48.112:433orbut max speed is 160kB/s. Is there some settings to select server for actualization?Tha...

0693W00000QMLwdQAH.png
Pjesto by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 G071 System bootloader question

I am trying to use the system bootloader G071 MCU with NUCLEO board using USART2. The factory programmed flash option bytes are 0xFFFFFEAA, and after I modify the nBOOT0 bit the MCU resets and the bootloader is activated after setting FLASH->CR |= FL...

IPavl.3 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32F7 USB SOF and ID Disable/Reuse (Mbed)

I am trying to use the Mbed USBSerial class on an STM32F767VI and it works fine. I also have CAN3 RX setup on pin PA8 (USB SOF) and a GPIO on PA10 (USB ID). I am not using the SOF or ID functionality, but initializing the USB makes it so those pins d...

LLawr.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

I am trying to connect a STM32F417 to a Linux-host (RHEL 8 / CentOS 8) via FS-USB (USBX) as a CDC device under AzureRTOS(ThreadX) + USBX

I am trying to connect a STM32F417 to a Linux-host (RHEL 8 / CentOS via FS-USB (USBX) as a CDC ( VCP ) device under AzureRTOS(ThreadX) + USBX. On the Linux host, it appears as '/dev/ttyACM0'.This results in the Linux host tries to send 'at' commands...

olebenny by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

zephyr support on NUCLEO_F439ZI board

Hi, I am using zephyr rtos for my application. I am running basic Blinky example on ST boards. I am able to build and flash that examples on nucleo_h743zi board. however same example am trying to run on nucleo_f439zi board. Here am getting "Invali...

Itachi by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Lidar ethernet communication

Hi guys, my Lidar sensor named Livox Tele-15 communicates via ethernet. It gets IP by connecting to the modem in its own example application. It transfers data by connecting to IP in computer software. I want to control Lidar with a controller from S...

OKose.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Shared RAM memory from boot to firmware

Hello everye one, i have a customized bootloader and firmware, i need pass som argument from the first one to the last one, in both project, at linker scripr file i have the following:MEMORY { RAM (xrw) : ORIGIN = 0x20000000, LENGTH = 12K ...

RComa.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Interfacing stm32f7 with USB 2.0 (pen drive)

Hello guys, in my project i want to store some sensor data to pen drive using stm32f7 dev kit so i have gone through some default code generation and i didn't get the configuration and also how to connect the pen drive to USB HS port i have following...

Pratyush by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Extremely strange behavior running on an STM32G0B1

Ok, I'm at a complete loss here so I'm looking for any ideas or suggestions. We have a code base that runs on top of FreeRTOS and we have versions of the code that run on multiple, different STM32L4s and on the STM32H753. I ported the code base to ...

JKaz.1 by Associate III
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels