STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Why is STM32F427 revision 4 bootloader area empty?

We received chips labeled "STM32F427VGT6 990C8 VQ MYS 99 141 4".Initially they failed to boot at all, but SWD debugger connects ok.The option bytes had BFB2=1, causing system memory to be mapped at 0x00000000 independent of BOOT0 state. After changin...

jpa by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Default bootloader characteristics

I have a project that inadvertently appears to have what looks like the bootloader area.I'm using STM32CubeIDE and when I program the board from the IDE, it runs fine and all is ok. If I press the reset button then the board ceases to run.I've duplic...

NSR by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Incomplete isochronous IN transfer

I am working on enabling feedback for the PLAYBACK endpoint using STM32H750XB. I was successfully able to control the packet transfer between host and device based on feedback data sent to host, it plays for hours, no issues at all, no rollovers, no ...

VMura.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need to get an inaccessible STML041 into the embedded bootloader via UART, driven from an STM32L051xx. Need a documentation that describes: 1) getting from my app into bootloader mode via UART, 2) use BL to re-flash the L041 with data from L051.

I'm a newbie to STM products. Lots of experience with other vendors, and am used to seeing example solutions that go from point A to point B. STM seems to provide tool descriptions (and I understand why given the combinations of tools, versions, pr...

MStev.4 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

OTG USB differences between CPUs

Looking at stm32 USB library for USB device (not host)( particularly for 32F769) I noticed in source code, different approaches between core ID 300A and core ID 310A. However I found no documentation that explains that versions. Does someone know wha...

ZDjok.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos