STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unable to boot from bank2 with L073RZ

Hi,I have a simple application that I flashed to 0x0800 0000 and 0x0801 0000 using STM32CubeProgrammer. With BFB2 unchecked, the app runs correctly from bank1 but when I check BFB2 to boot from bank2 it looks like the board get stuck somewhere as the...

AlexS by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F072R8 does not enter into DFU mode

Hello,I have custom board with STM32F072R8 and a USB interface to it. STM's USB is connected to USB of a x86 Board. STM as acting as USB device and x86 Board as USB host. When the board is powered up, I can see that STM is listed in the output of "ls...

ab_nurd by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unused pins to ground and bootloader question

Hello,I would like to put many pins on my UFBGA STM32 to ground, and configure in software as input or even better output( must be done correctly first time )But now I am wondering, if I am planning to BOOT processor with BOOT pin high, and use UART ...

0693W00000Lzai0QAB.png
Linas L by Senior II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

STM32G0B1KE System Bootloader Mode Entry

Hello ST Community,We are using STM32G0B1KE MCU in our project. The MCU firmware will be flashed from the Processor via the I2C interface between the processor and MCU.As per AN2606, we have tried to activate pattern 11, but the system bootloader cou...

Malik1 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is there any Real time timer in stm32

Hello Everyone,I am using STM32H7 series of microcontroller and in Atmel SAM E70/S70 series of microcontroller they give Real time timer feature,please refer below datasheet for Atmel Section 28 and page number 229.https://ww1.microchip.com/downloads...