STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

real time processing in STM32H750B-DK board ?

I am working on reading an External 3 bit parallel CMOS ADC (4-8 MSPS)(from MAX2771 board or Eva KIT) GNSS digital output through STM32H750B-DK board, Then transmit it over Ethernet or USB2.0 in real time through TCP/IP protocol continuously. then pr...

AElta.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Severe Reset issues with freeRTOS

This was a ticket I opened this year regarding a fatal flaw in FREE RTOS which I didn't get a final answer or proper solution. Even so the team that I've been working with manage to get a workaround that for now has been shown to be very effective, ...

APereira by Associate II
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Race condition in UART_RxISR_8BIT (HAL)

The error occurred while reading a UART interface (heavy load @ 115200 baud) byte by byte (with HAL_UART_Receive_IT(&huart1, &com_uartRxSignBuffer, 1) ). MCU: STM32F302VB ST firmware version : STM32Cube_FW_F3_V1.11.2Before the RXNE interrupt is disab...

Blacbird by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! First UDP packet sent contains all zeroes in the payload, second packet has partially false values in the payload, all the other packets that come after have correct payload. Why does this happen with the first packets?

Hello everyone,I'm using the STM32H7 and the new fully reworked ethernet driver along with the LWIP and FreeRTOS for sending and receiving the UDP packets. The issue is first two packets get corrupted when sending. I don't send the UDP packet with ze...