cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Require Support On ULPL and STM32F407

YashJ
Associate III

Hello,

Is there any documentation or source code to use ULPL with USB3343? Even I am not cleared USB3343 chip could be used for external High-Speed USB support to STM32F407. Or suggest me any chip with low complexity, I aim to achieve high-speed data transfer from PC to Memory to stream ADC Data and DAC data.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AScha.3
Principal III

Hi,

About your idea, to transfer > 10MB/s on USB interface, i think its almost impossible with F4 cpu.

Maybe better idea, to look for interface chip, thats built for such things, like:

FT232HPQ - FTDI (ftdichip.com)

• USB to synchronous 245 parallel FIFO mode for transfers up to 40 Mbytes/Sec

or similar chip...  EZ-USB FX2  or EZ-USB FX3:

EZ-USB™ FX3 USB 5 Gbps Peripheral Controller - Infineon Technologies

• Up to 32-bits, 100 MHz, parallel general programmable interface (GPIF II)
  • Full accessible 32-bits, 200 MHz, ARM9 core with up to 512 KB of embedded SRAM
If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AScha.3
Principal III

Hi,

About your idea, to transfer > 10MB/s on USB interface, i think its almost impossible with F4 cpu.

Maybe better idea, to look for interface chip, thats built for such things, like:

FT232HPQ - FTDI (ftdichip.com)

• USB to synchronous 245 parallel FIFO mode for transfers up to 40 Mbytes/Sec

or similar chip...  EZ-USB FX2  or EZ-USB FX3:

EZ-USB™ FX3 USB 5 Gbps Peripheral Controller - Infineon Technologies

• Up to 32-bits, 100 MHz, parallel general programmable interface (GPIF II)
  • Full accessible 32-bits, 200 MHz, ARM9 core with up to 512 KB of embedded SRAM
If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

Hi,

I think FT232HPQ IC is a good start for the person who is new to USB protocol. With this chip, STM32H7 could be used?