STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32F4 USB DFU bootloader not working reliably

I have a self powered STM32F446 with 24 MHz oscillator, not crystal. When trying to activate the bootloader mode, I get variable results. Sometimes it shows up properly, sometimes it shows up but in a corrupted type of state, and sometimes it doesn't...

Lee3 by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Avoid Interrupt after HAL_COMP_Start(&hcomp1)

I set a breakpoint inside the function:void HAL_COMP_TriggerCallback(COMP_HandleTypeDef *hcomp)I got an interrupt event just after calling the function:HAL_COMP_Start(&hcomp1);I tried to pull-down/pull-up, I tried with all triggers modes but I ever ...

dhs by Senior
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

F411 USART LL Driver Not Work Well

I have made my own PCB board with F411 MCU.The USART2 does not work well if I use LL driver.This is the init code generated by CubeIDE.static void MX_USART2_UART_Init(void) {   /* USER CODE BEGIN USART2_Init 0 */   /* USER CODE END USART2_Init 0 ...

HDaji.1 by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F4xx USB Host BgndProcess

STM32F401in usbh_def.h:typedef struct { const char *Name; uint8_t ClassCode; USBH_StatusTypeDef(*Init)(struct _USBH_HandleTypeDef *phost); USBH_StatusTypeDef(*DeInit)(struct _USBH_HandleTypeDef *phost); USBH_StatusType...

TAzja.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Where is stsw-stm32054?

STM32F1x Standard Peripheral Library part number stsw-stm32054 does not appear.This library was released as V3.6.0 on November 05, 2021.I downloaded this library.However, it is currently unavailable. It seems that you can download the library from th...

HKim.27 by Associate
  • 8 replies
  • 2 kudos

I am working on Ethernet in STM32H745 MCU. How to assign a different MAC address to 100 MCU so that they can work together on LAN? Further how to filter ethernet packets having a particular MAC address?

I am working on Ethernet in STM32H745 MCU and using STM32CubeIDE. I want to connect 100 such MCU to LAN. How can I assign a different MAC address to all the MCU? Do STM MCUs have a built-in MAC that I can use, or is there any other method to assign d...

Akast.2 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos