STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How can I synchronize a timer to USB SOF?

I'm interested in trying to synchronize my system to USB start of frame packets. I'm using the CRS system to generate an HSI48 clock. I've considered running that HSI48 clock into MCO and using that as an external clock for a timer. This would enable...

Lee3 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to solve the problem of not receiving data from the HOST to the Device in the Custom HID implementation (Receives up to 2 small packets and stops).

Good morning all right guys. I'm currently implementing USB communication on the STM32F072R8T6 microcontroller with "Custom HID" class. I'm having problems receiving data from the Host (PC) in the function below. The following happens: I can receive ...

SBort.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

There is an error in AN3155 Rev 15 page 26/48, Figure 15. After the first ACK you send either a special command that starts with 0xFFFy or the number of pages to be erased.

This is supported by the previous page Figure 16. The ACK is sent then if it is a special erase you send it the 2 bytes special code. If it is not then you send the number of bytes for the number of pages you want to erase, then the pages to erase, t...