STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ST ROM Bootloader boot0 pin

How is the boot0 pin is intended to be used by ST chip designers in real world applications? Once the boot0 pin is set high, the chip executes the bootloader section in memory and it will not go back to the execution of application section of memory ...

KoS by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F722: USB Device peripheral: HID: When connected through a USB hub to a Windows 10 host PC, how are OUT transactions addressed to a different device handled

STM32F722: USB Device peripheral: HID: When connected through a USB hub to a Windows 10 host PC, I can see endpoint data (OUT transactions) with another device address present before the Set_Address is issued by the host. There are other active devic...

MLyon.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Timer activation in ThreadX causes Hardfault

Hi all,I'm trying to get a TouchGFX application running. I'm controlling a 16bit TFT LCD through FMC (16 lanes) with my Nucleo U575ZI-Q. As I'm using a custom LCD driver, I set both the Interface and the Application Tick Source to 'custom' in the .io...

MGuth.1 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

operating & storage environment

STM32F429ZIT6USBLC6-4SC6STM32F091RBT6Please tell me about this content.1)operating environment (temperature, humidity, vibration resistance, location)2)storage environment (temperature, humidity, vibration resistance, location) 

thoso.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Custom bootloader for dual-core STM32H745ZI

I made custom bootloaders for STM32F7 and SM32H7, so I'm a bit familiar with the process to update an application when using a bootloader.But how does one make a bootloader for a Dual-Core STM32H7?I think it goes like this.If I use the CM4 core for t...

Jack3 by Senior II
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

What if i debug the STM32f429iit6 program in Nucleo F429zit6 ?? I debug it in nucleo and now nucleo's USB FS working fine but the same code does not working in controller(stm32f429iit6). why this is happening ??

I have two boards Nucleo F429ZIT6 and STM32F429IIT6 . Both controller have same Data sheet , both have same USB FS pin. I write the code for stm32F429IIT6 and debug it in both of boards my nucleo board is working fine but my STM32F429iit6 board is no...

pshin.2 by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos