STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SSL/TLS Handshake failed - Unrecognized Name.

Hi,I was trying for create a simple ssl server/client communication. I am running client now and monitor the Wireshark log. I am able to see the Client Hello message also verified the packet format ciphers and another parameters are correct in client...

AFaya.1 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Seeing an issue with USB interrupts on STM32H742 only on Endpoint 1 USB Enumeration works fine. I am seeing HAL_PCD_DataOutStageCallback for endpoint 0 but not HAL_PCD_DataOutStageCallback for endpoint 1. Any ideas what I might be missing?

Initialization sequence:hpcd_USB_OTG_FS.Instance = USB_OTG_FS; hpcd_USB_OTG_FS.Init.dev_endpoints = 9; hpcd_USB_OTG_FS.Init.speed = PCD_SPEED_FULL; hpcd_USB_OTG_FS.Init.dma_enable = DISABLE; hpcd_USB_OTG_FS.Init.phy_itface = PCD_PHY_EMBEDDED;...

SMura.4 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

NUCLEO-STM32F767ZI and SMT32 CUBE IDE

Good day,I have a NUCLEO-STM32F767ZI and a problem with the SMT32 CUBE IDE. When I create a project in version 1.5.1 with ETH, FreeRTOS and LWIP everything works fine. When I create the same thing in the latest version, the generated code falls into ...

DJeze.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Example on MOOC about RTOS tickles doesn't works.

I am following an the example from MOOC;https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSLN_WM2TOc&list=PLnMKNibPkDnExrAsDpjjF1PsvtoAIBquX&index=59&t=889sI can't make it work, apparently LPTIM trigger interrupts continuously.I create a fresh project to reproduce pr...

0693W00000WK1zXQAT.png
dhs by Senior
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos