STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SD does not work on STM32L4S9ZIT6

I have followed this examplehttps://community.st.com/s/article/how-to-create-a-file-system-on-a-sd-card-using-stm32bubeideI got this setup on STM32F746G-DISCO and it is working fine. I cannot get it working on custom board with STM32L4S9ZIT6. I wonde...

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000biB5IQAU.png _legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000biB5DQAU.png
MNapi by Senior III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Assign Static IP address in Threadx

Greetings !I am working on STM32H743 EVK and I could successfully compiled and executed the sample TCP Echo Server application over Threadx . But here DHCP IP is assigning . Please help me out to make IP as static IP.Thanks in Advance

PG.9 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

F072 USB wont connect with CAN connected.

Struggling with a rather weird problem. I am using the STM32F072 in an application that needs both USB CDC and CAN.Currently the peripherals are working as expected. However, if the USB is connected after the CANBUS, USB wont initialize. If I connect...

JWieb by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HRTIM?

Hi,Overall I liked the H5, lots of memory, lots of performance, 64-pin Ethernet, etc. I was only disappointed with the fact that it doesn't have HRTIM and only two AD converters. In addition to much more performance I expected analogue integration at...

AMend.7 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32G041 boot mode selection

Hello All,We are using STM32G041F8P6 in our project. This IC will be programmed through I2C/USART and we will be using System Memory for booting(internal flash).As per the datasheet:At startup, the boot pin and boot selector option bit are used to se...

sagar_bn by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos