STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

how to use dual simultaneous adc with DMA

So I Am trying to use the dual regular simultaneous mode with DMA transfer, I tried to use one ADC with the DMA transfer and It works fine but with 2 ADCs I use the function HAL_ADCEx_MultiModeStart_DMA() but the called back function is not actually ...

DEska.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! How to use CMSIS to set a bit or register

Each time I call SET_BIT to set a bit the register value remains at 0. All registers are 0 even after writing, as though they are read-only. For example, the following does not set the bit:DMA2_Stream0->CR |= ((uint32_t)1);What am I missing?Thank you...

LMorr.3 by Senior II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

SPI Slave transmit has extra byte at times

I have two STM32F7 processors set up in SPI Master/Slave configuration. When the slave wants to transmit data to the master, it issues an interrupt and the master reads 4 bytes. The first two are the number of data bytes to read, the second two is a...

0690X000006DCWkQAO.jpg 0690X000006DCWfQAO.jpg 0690X000006DCWaQAO.jpg
MPatt.11 by Associate II
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 - USB Bootloader

Hello All,MCU - STM32G0B0RET6 supports USB bootloader.When I first connect my USB to my PC, it is recognised as "DFU in FS Mode". Then I flashed a simple GPIO control application code (*.elf) through USB, and after restarting the board, my PC no long...

VM.7 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels