STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Hi i am Roberto, For my project i need to update the firmware from USB port so i need to use internal bootloader. The MCU is contained into a close box so i can't set BOOT0 pin manually. Do you have any idea ?

My idea is that:I want to put a resistor and a capacitor on BOOT0 pin. When normal code is running and i will go to update the firmware, i will send a command to USB. When MCU will receive this command, MCU will set BOOT0 pin to high state and charge...

RCola.2 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

I am getting FR_NOT_ENABLED error when i am trying to do File read write operation on SD card i need to know why am getting this error as my sd card is completely empty and RF_NOT_ENABLED is saying nothing but there is not enough space on logical drive.

I am getting FR_NOT_ENABLED error when i am trying to do File read write operation on SD card i need to know why am getting this error as my sd card is completely empty and RF_NOT_ENABLED is saying nothing but there is not enough space on logical dri...

smore.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H7 - 1 port and 2 interfaces

Hello,I am designing a device and one of the requirements is that two interfaces can be managed with the same ethernet port. One interface must be fully configurable (IP, mask and gateway) and the other can only be accessed locally (fixed IP and mask...

inigo1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos