STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ADC DMA Interrupt Not Working STM32L152

Hi, I am working on a project using STM32L152. I have ADC DMA set up as I've used in many other projects using this part. For some reason this time around ADC values are not getting ready by the micro, and when I debug I find the DMA1_Channel1_IRQHan...

EPala.2 by Associate III
  • 10 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Jump to application code STM32F072

I have created a bootloader and application.  My bootloader appears to launch my application successfully; however, the interrupts are not functioning in the application.  I used memcpy to copy the vector table into RAM. Below shows the results of th...

memory copy.png
PBaie.1 by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Programming STM32H747AI

Hello,I am currently designing a board with STM32H747AI MCU. May I ask how it is possible to run the RTOS on it and then program it via USB-C without using special internal components such as ST-Link MCU in order to save as much space as possible? Do...

Implementing IWDG in sleep mode

I implemented IWDG  reset having counter of  12 second and am  refreshing it using HAL_IWDG_Refresh(&hiwdg) in while loop.  Everything is working as expected. But now the issue is when I implement sleep mode.  The processor will be in sleep and wakeu...

Nico3 by Senior
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Boot from external flash stm32h755

Hello, I am trying to boot from the external flash memory that the nucleo-h755zi-q has(addres->0x09000000), but I am having some issues. The idea I was following is :1. Create a Bootloader project, in this project I configure the QuapSPI in the inter...

Labels