STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32G473CBT freezes jumping to bootloader

I have a custom board using the STM32G473CBT6 MCU. BOOT0 is pulled-down by a 100k resistor and is used as GPIO (output) at runtime. The firmware is generated by CubeMX, with the addition of a C++ file for the 'user' application. The board works fine,...

StefanH by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32f4 STOP mode with FreeRTOS problem

I am working on freeRTOS CMSIS V1 on a project. I am using STOP mode to reduce the power consumption (since the device I am making is battery driven). When entering the STOP mode, I noticed that freeRTOS task is still running at the background on a s...

TALHA by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Systick woes with FreeRTOS

Using STM32CubeIDE 1.12.1 on a Nucleo G0B1RE. FreeRTOS 10.3 middleware. When I make the SYS timebase TIM6 then I don't get out of HAL_Init()0x1fff5bc6<signal handler called>() at 0xfffffff9__NVIC_EnableIRQ() at core_cm0plus.h:749HAL_NVIC_EnableIRQ(...

MMill.6 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F767ZI LWIP FreeRTOS

Hello,I am use Nucleo-F767ZI Board for TCP/IP Protocol in FreeRTOS. I try to ping my board but it not response.I Try TCP/IP without FreeRTOS it work well.What is difference between without RTOS & With RTOS ? If any Program for Nucleo-F767ZI please sh...

Rushit by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos