STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! 16 bit ADC interface

HiiI'm interfacing External adc with stm32f429I want to read 16-bit parallel data from ADC and connected16 lines from ADC to GPIOA GPIOA->IDRhow the data is stored in IDR and how to access the input data register continuously for every sample. Thank ...

Transmission of a matrix on CAN bus

Hi, I have an STM32H723ZG and I want to transmit a matrix in which I stored some measured data on a CAN bus. I can use the following function only writing the pointer to the matrix in "pTxData" or I have to segment the matrix?HAL_FDCAN_AddMessageToTx...

ECiot.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Send large chunks of data via BLE

Hello,I want to use the SensorTile.box to collect IMU data over BLE. I tried modifying the BLESensors source code to suit my requirements (by increasing the characteristic size etc.). But the ST BLE Sensor app doesn't seem to support this. I only rec...

Flare by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

lis3dsh pedometer

I have a stm32f407vg development board. I want to make a pedometer project with the lis3dsh sensor on this development board. I couldn't find enough resources and examples. I need to make this project in C.Can you help me please? 

Resolved! STM32L4 SDMMC + FATFS

Hi, I would like using SD card with FATFS and read/write to SD card.If i have bare-metal FW without DMA template enable it is work.But if I enable DMA template f_mount, f_open return FR_OK but f_write, f_read Disc_error.I setted in CubeMX SDMMC1- SD ...

lorant124 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels