cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sttub30-w11-x64 neded, Problem with memory integrity in winn 11 because of USB drivers STTub30

PKole.2
Associate

4 REPLIES 4
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome, @PKoll.1​, to the community!

We are very sorry that you have this problem with your W11 machine, but it is the manufacturer's responsibility because they did not remove this software, which is normally only intended for development purposes, before delivery.

Anyway, I have given some advice in this thread on how to proceed. Please let us now if ths works for you.

If the problem is solved, please mark this thread as answered by selecting Select as best, as also explained here. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hi there, thank you for your answer.

As I said on another thread, your proposal isn't accurate and doesn't work. In my case, oem77.inf is associated with an XBOX driver.

All we need is an updated version of STTUB30.SYS (ST MICROELECTRONICS; VERSION: 3.0.5.0. Does it exist? Can you provide us a link to download the file if it does?

Much appreciated.

smoli.1
Associate III

Please, you should take into consideration that removing the file causes the computer hangs on restart. Regards.

Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

As already mentioned, the driver is part of a package (DfuSE) for the development of STM32 devices, but has long been on NRND (Not Recommended for New Design). The driver should never have been used in a production system, which is why you must contact MSI to get a solution to the problem.

I'm so sorry, but I can't help you here.

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.