STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

write to flash fail

Hi,I try to write and read from flash on stm32wb10cc but when i try to write by HAL_FLASH_Program function i received 3 errors in  FLASH Status register:1. Programming alignment error2. size error3. Programming sequence error my code is: on the main:...

aviel by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! TCP Client

Hello I'm developing a TCP client for STM32F4 MCU.I'm using the LWIP sockets api and freeRTOS to do so.This client will both send and receive data when triggered by RTC (every hour or so) and based on an ADC reading.My understanding is both sockets a...

USB CDC BAREMETAL

Hello everyone, Here i'm trying to implement USB CDC FS on STM32F107VCT6 using Standard Library(without HAL Library), but when i am trying to initialize clock for USB (RCC_APB1ENR_USBEN) its showing error that this register is not available for Conne...

Pkush.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Interrupt Service Routine Jitter

Hi,I use a STM32F767 Nucleo-144 board with a STM32F767ZIT6 processor.With CubeIDE I configure SPI1 as I2S1 input and pump the data via DMA2/Stream0  in a short 8x16Bit circular buffer. The clock of the SPI1 is at ~ 3MHz .I set up the HAL_I2S_RxHalfCp...

DetlefS by Associate III
  • 22 replies
  • 2 kudos

STM32L072 Standby Mode problems

Hello!I'm using the DISCO-L072CZ-LRWAN1 board and have some trouble using the low power modes.It seems whenever i enter the low power mode, it immediately wakes up again, I've tried following a few of the guides and can't see what I'm doing wrong. Th...

Fiskk by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

ETH HTTP CLIENT

Hello, I have created a project about eth http as a server as well. stm32h750b-dkI have created a web page. Then I wanted to develop the ability to connect to the phpmyadmin database. I tried writing code with html and javascript (the reason I used j...

non by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

HAL UART DMA and SubGhz configuration bug

Hey, Im trying to use interrupts from UART DMA and SubGhz with STM32WLE5CCU. I noticed that I don’t get interrupts from both when I don’t define delay time between the configurations. The current code:MX_GPIO_Init();HAL_Delay(25); // because of bugMX...

Gyuki by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos